- Leadership and Management
- Teaching and Learning
- Technology in the 21st Century
- Assessment and Monitoring
- School and Teacher leadership
- Entrepreneurship in the educational marketplace: maximizing effective alternate sources of income.
- Modern trends in school management and leadership.
- Success strategies for managers and leaders.
- Developing relationship with school communities (Contextual Framework).
- Conflict Resolution.
- Leading the leader.
Teaching and Learning
- TDT: Teacher Development Training
- Jolly Phonics
- Classroom displays
- Role of nursery teachers in new age schools.
- Enhancing the 4Cs in the classroom (Critical Thinking, Creativity, Communication and Collaboration).
- Use of role play/games/dance/drama /songs and poem in lessons.
- Achieving creativity in the classroom using 21st century techniques.
- Study skills enforcement.
- Train the trainer.
- Performance tasks in lessons.
Technology in the 21st Century Classroom
- Effective use of ICT in the classroom.
- Using technology to achieving creativity in the classroom.
- Teacher training on using technology hardware in the classroom (compters, emails, resources, tablets, phones)
Assessment and Monitoring
- Effective strategies for monitoring student/staff performance.
- Assessment for Learning
- Target setting
- Consistent approach to managing examinations – a true reflection
- Communication and Report writing.
- Etiquette and personal grooming for 21st century educators.
- Child Protection Safeguarding.
- Impact of Pastoral Care on Raising Attainment.
- Effective communication between teachers and children/teachers and parents.
- EDU camps.